Thai Tom Yum Rice
Fragrant Jasmine Rice in tangy, spicy flavours with squid
1 Lemon Grass
2 Kaffir Lime Leaves
100g Prawns (peeled)
150g Squid (cleaned , lightly scored and sliced)
1/2 TBS Thai Red Curry Paste mixed with 2 TBS Coconut Cream
150g (1 packet) YAMIE Pre-mix Tom Yum Rice
Red Chilli (sides)
Coriander Leaves (for garnishing)
- Under Part A, cut the Lemon Grass about 4 inches from bottom up and again into 2 pieces. Remove the mid ribs and stalks in the Kaffir Lime Leaves.
- Marinate Prawns and Squid with the paste mixture under Part B.
- Pour Part C in a rice cooker and mix well.
- Add Part A and B into Part C. Turn on the switch and cook.
- When the switch turns to “Warm” button, keep warm for another 9 minutes. Turn off the switch.
- Stir and garnish with cut Coriander Leaves and Red Chilli. Serve and Enjoy. :)
3 Easy Ways To Cook (DO NOT WASH THE RICE)
Rice Cooker (0.6 to 1.1 Litre capacity)
1.Add the premix Rice with approximately 225-240ml of water in a rice cooker, mix and set to cook.
2.After cooking, keep warm for 10-15 minutes. Stir well and serve.
1.Add the Premix Rice with approximately 320ml of water in a cooking pot.
2.Cover and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat and switch to low heat for another 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir well and serve.
1.Add the Premix Rice with approximately 260-290ml of water in a microwavable dish.
2.Cover and cook in a microwave on medium high for 18 minutes. Keep warm for 5 minutes. Stir well and serve.
Servings Per Pack : 2
Serving Size : 75g
|Total Fat (g)||2.0||2.7|
|- Saturated Fat (g)||0.3||0.4|
|- Trans Fatty Acid (g)||0||0|
|Total Carbohydrate (g)||56.0||74.6|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||2.0||2.6|
Thai Jasmine Rice, Spices Powder, Sugar, Chilli Oil, Fish Extract, Salt, Fermented Shrimp Powder, Dried Squid, Flavour, Citric Acid, Kaffir Lime Leaves, Lactic Acid, Chilli Flakes, Flavour Enhancer (E631) (E627), Anti-Caking Agent (E551).