Singapore Chicken Rice
Fragrant Jasmine Rice with delicious chicken flavor
150g Chicken Wings (mid-joints) (5-6 pieces)
½ tsp Salt
Pepper to taste
1 tsp Dark Soya Sauce
150g (1 packet) YAMIE Pre-mix Chicken Rice
1 sachet Textured Wheat Protein (found in packet of Pre-mix Rice)
50g Shallots (sliced)
- Marinate Chicken Wings with the condiments under Part A.
- Pour Part B in a rice cooker and mix well.
- Layer sliced Shallots on top of the rice and add in Part A. Turn on the switch and cook.
- When the switch turns to “Warm” button, keep warm for another 9 minutes. Turn off the switch.
- Drizzle a little Sesame Oil on the rice and chicken wings. Serve and Enjoy :)
3 Easy Ways To Cook (DO NOT WASH THE RICE)
Rice Cooker (0.6 to 1.1 Litre capacity)
1.Add the Premix Rice and Texture Wheat Protein with approximately 240-250ml of water in a rice cooker, mix and set to cook.
2.After cooking, keep warm for 10-15 minutes. Stir well and serve.
1.Add the Premix Rice and Texture Wheat Protein with approximately 320ml of water in a cooking pot.
2.Cover and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat and switch to low heat for another 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir well and serve.
1.Add the Premix Rice and Texture Wheat Protein with approximately 270-300ml of water in a microwavable dish.
2.Cover and cook in a microwave on medium high for 18 minutes. Keep warm for 5 minutes. Stir well and serve.
Servings Per Pack : 2
Serving Size : 75g
|Total Fat (g)||1.9||2.5|
|- Saturated Fat (g)||0.8||1.0|
|- Trans Fatty Acid (g)||0||0|
|Total Carbohydrate (g)||56.3||75.0|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||0.3||0.4|
Thai Jasmine Rice, Textured Wheat Protein, Vegetarian Chicken Powder, Palm Oil, Sugar, Salt, Flavour, Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce Powder (Soy, Wheat, Salt), Flavour Enhancer (E631) (E626), Anti-Caking Agent (E551).