Indonesian Sambal Rice
Fragrant Jasmine Rice in savoury spices with anchovies
4 Medium Scallops on Shells
Pinch of Salt
Lemon Chilli Sauce
150g (1 packet) YAMIE Pre-mix Sambal Rice
4 Lady’s Fingers (halved into diagonal strips)
Red Chilli (sides)
Coriander Leaves (for garnishing)
- Under Part A, sprinkle salt and then brush the Lemon Chilli sauce onto the Scallops.
- Pour Part B into a rice cooker and mix well.
- Sit an enamel steamer plate at the rim of the rice cooker. In it, place the Lady’s Fingers and lay the marinated Scallops on top.
- Cover lid nicely over the rice cooker. Turn on the switch and cook all together.
- When the switch turns to “Warm” button, keep warm for another 8 minutes. Turn off the switch.
- Garnish with cut Coriander Leaves and Red Chilli. Serve and Enjoy. :)
3 Easy Ways To Cook (DO NOT WASH THE RICE)
Rice Cooker (0.6 to 1.1 litre capacity)
1.Add the premix Rice with approximately 225-240ml of water in a rice cooker, mix and set to cook.
2.After cooking, keep warm for 10-15 minutes. Stir well and serve.
1.Add the Premix Rice with approximately 320ml of water in a cooking pot.
2.Cover and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat and switch to low heat for another 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir well and serve.
1.Add the Premix Rice with approximately 260-290ml of water in a microwavable dish.
2.Cover and cook in a microwave on medium high for 18 minutes. Keep warm for 5 minutes. Stir well and serve.
Servings Per Pack : 2
Serving Size : 75g
|Total Fat (g)||2.1||2.8|
|- Saturated Fat (g)||0.9||1.2|
|- Trans Fatty Acid (g)||0||0|
|Total Carbohydrate (g)||54.8||73.1|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||0.2||0.2|
Thai Jasmine Rice, Palm Oil, Vegetarian Chicken Powder, Anchovies, Flavour, Salt, Anti-Caking Agent (E551), Vegetable Powder, Flavour Enhancer (E631) (E626).