Chinese Yam Rice
Fragrant Jasmine Rice with taro, shiitake mushrooms and dried shrimps
100g Chicken Thigh (skin removed, deboned and diced)
1/4 tsp Salt
Pepper to taste
1/2 tsp Dark Soya Sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
150g (1 packet) YAMIE Pre-mix Yam Rice
100g Yam (diced)
Spring Onion or Coriander Leaves (for garnishing)
Red Chilli (sides)
- Marinate Chicken with the condiments under Part A.
- Pour Part B in a rice cooker and mix well.
- Add Part A into Part B. Turn on the switch and cook.
- When the switch turns to “Warm” button, keep warm for another 9 minutes. Turn off the switch.
- Stir and garnish with chopped Spring Onion or Coriander leaves. Serve with cut Red Chilli and Enjoy :)
3 Easy Ways To Cook (DO NOT WASH THE RICE)
Rice Cooker (0.6 to 1.1 Litre capacity)
1.Add the premix Rice with approximately 225-240ml of water in a rice cooker, mix and set to cook.
2.After cooking, keep warm for 10-15 minutes. Stir well and serve.
1.Add the Premix Rice with approximately 320ml of water in a cooking pot.
2.Cover and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat and switch to low heat for another 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir well and serve.
1.Add the Premix Rice with approximately 280-310ml of water in a microwavable dish.
2.Cover and cook in a microwave on medium high for 18 minutes. Keep warm for 5 minutes. Stir well and serve.
Servings Per Pack : 2
Serving Size : 75g
|Total Fat (g)||2.6||3.5|
|- Saturated Fat (g)||0.9||1.2|
|- Trans Fatty Acid (g)||0||0|
|Total Carbohydrate (g)||56.0||74.7|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||2.5||3.3|
Thai Jasmine Rice, Taro Chips, Vegetable powder, Dried Shrimps, Salt, Palm Oil, Sugar, Mushroom, Sesame Oil, Flavour, Anti-Caking Agent (E551).