Chinese Claypot Rice
Fragrant Jasmine Rice in a rich, smoky flavour with shiitake mushrooms
1 King Oyster Mushroom
1/2 stalk Leek
150g Chicken Thigh (diced)
1/2 tsp Salt
Pepper to taste
1/2 tsp Dark Soya Sauce
150g (1 packet) YAMIE Pre-mix Claypot Rice
1 sachet Mushrooms (found in packet of Pre-mix Rice)
1 TBS Dried Shrimps (pre-soaked in water, drained)
Spring Onion (for garnishing)
- Under Part A, cut the Oyster Mushroom to strips, the Leek to rounds and the Carrot to slices.
- Marinate the meat with the condiments under Part B.
- Add Part A, B and Dried Shrimps into Part C. Turn on the switch and cook.
- When the switch turns to “Warm” button, keep warm for another 9 minutes. Turn off the switch.
- Drizzle with a little Sesame Oil and stir. Garnish with cut Spring Onion. Serve and Enjoy :)
3 Easy Ways To Cook (DO NOT WASH THE RICE)
Rice Cooker (0.6 to 1.1 Litre capacity)
1.Add the Premix Rice and Shiitake Mushrooms with approximately 225-240ml water in a rice cooker, mix and set to cook.
2.After cooking, keep warm for 10-15 minutes. Stir well and serve.
1.Add the Premix Rice and Shiitake Mushrooms with approximately 320ml water in a cooking pot.
2.Cover and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat and switch to low heat for another 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir well and serve.
1.Add the Premix Rice and Shiitake Mushrooms with approximately 260-290ml water in a microwavable dish.
2.Cover and cook in a microwave on medium high for 18 minutes. Keep warm for 5 minutes. Stir well and serve.
Servings Per Pack : 2
Serving Size : 75g
|Total Fat (g)||2.3||3.1|
|- Saturated Fat (g)||0.7||0.9|
|- Trans Fatty Acid (g)||0||0|
|Total Carbohydrate (g)||57||76|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||1.2||1.6|
Thai Jasmine Rice, Vegetarian Chicken Powder, Vegetable Powder, Flavour, Fish Extract, Mushroom, Palm Oil, Sesame Oil, Sugar, Soy Sauce Powder (Soy, Wheat, Salt), Anti-Caking Agent (E551), Salt, Flavour Enhancer (E627) (E631).